I have been nominated by Jemima Nalumansi who has the full list of how the nomination got to me akin to walking like the Muganda lady of the Ffumbe clan (http://www.ffumbeclan.org/) she is, so anyway a tough challenge she put up to me but I have to rise up not to disappoint….
The rules of engagement:
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog (just did above)
- Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
- Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
Seven facts about me:
- I love good food and coffee … but most of all give me a hot cup of spiced, brewed tea then you have me hook line and sinker….
- I am driven by my culture that provides me with a moral and social compass, plus a decision making baseline confused a little by the modern world …
- I am self taught software developer – only have my street scars to show
- I try to be as reliable as I can be – at times bending over backwards to deliver to the tasks assigned to me or promises that I have made hence I am making fewer and fewer.
- I am venturing into agriculture as I know it is the next frontier, but it gives me a chance to bond and experience what mother nature has to offer
- Proud father of 4, husband to one – and still trying to figure out what all of that means
- I love difficult, abstract and challenging problems, they stretch my mind and body to extremes … I enjoy the challenge of following Alice down the rabbit hole to see how far it goes
My blogger list in no particular order
- James Wire – entrepreneur, farmer, ICT all round guy but old skool values
- David Mpanga – he is a blogger not in one place but his social commentary hits home. My offer to him is to help him setup his blog hoping he reads this
- Maria WhoIsThatChic Nathaniel – hard hitting, bone crushing no holds barred writing
- Brian Ssenoga – tech, FOSS, Health in ICT
- Stephen Magero – words carefully chosen
- Patricia Kahill – aka Kasozi, my go to social media consultant
- Beewol – Mondays will never be the same again
- David Okwi – geekprenur
- Onyait Odeke – quiet calm photographer, techie
- Mushabe Dickson – author, enterprenur… but blogger still
- Solomon King – I head the fan club if that exists, the creativity and passion that makes me feel like a droid slogging through the world. Hope he will provide a better link than Google+
- Jethro Musoke – he does not like writing but when he does … but he needs to write a lot more
- Emma Cuppycake Asio – read and judge for yourself
- Olive Nakiyemba – traveller, runner
- Micheal Niyitegeka – tech, education, Rotary, and running
- and one for the road Simon Kaheru – oh yes I read every blog post you write, Colin Assimwe you two… and of course the Master Apprentice Kizzy Katawonga a new addition fueled by insomnia 🙂
Jemima, as per #4 of my failings, I have delivered …